16 Oz. USDA T-Bone Steaks
When you think of treating yourself to a delicious dinner, we bet that a thick and juicy steak comes to mind. Wholey’s Market is the top destination for food enthusiasts that crave a tastier option than what the local grocery store can provide. Our 16-ounce T-bone steaks are among the highest quality cuts of beef from the short loin of the cow. Every order of 16-ounce USDA T-bone steaks is generously sized and contains two of the most prized cuts of beef – sirloin and tenderloin. With every bite, we guarantee that your taste buds will shudder with delight. Choose among two, four, or six steaks to serve your family or guests a sensational meal they will never forget.
We source all our 16-ounce T-bone steaks from reputable, local farms to ensure consistent quality and undisputable flavor. There are many ways you can prepare our steak, but grilling, pan-frying, roasting, and searing are some of the most popular methods. T-bone steak is very tender and contains little fat, so you can indulge your cravings without an ounce of guilt. Best of all, you can qualify for free shipping to select states when you spend $200 or more on products today. All 16-ounce USDA T-bone steaks are handpicked and custom-cut for every customer. By choosing us as your source for USDA Choice meats, you gain personable service and unbeatable prices. Order your steak today and we’ll ship it straight to your door! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
T-Bone Steak with Thyme and Garlic Butter
Yield: 2 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (2-pound) T-bone steak, trimmed
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan over high heat for one to two minutes or until the butter starts to foam.
- Sprinkle the steak with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Add the thyme, garlic, and steak to the pan and cook for four to five minutes on each side, spooning the butter over the steak, until medium-rare or desired doneness.
- Drizzle the steak with the butter and serve with a side of roasted potatoes or glazed carrots.