Whether you’re planning a romantic meal for two or a full-fledged family affair, our rib eye steaks are an incredibly tender and flavorful solution to spark some culinary inspiration. Made with only the very best in USDA beef, our 12-ounce steaks boast plenty of marbling within the lean meat sections. This intramuscular fat lends so much extra flavor that will tantalize your taste buds with each and every bite. Best of all, you can choose from two, four, or six premium steaks and we’ll ship them straight to your door! Just prepare, plate, and enjoy as easy as 1-2-3.
On the hunt for a delicious steak to serve for a special occasion? Wholey’s rib eye steaks are extra fresh and generously sized at 12 ounces per premium cut. We source our rib eye directly from Iowa farms. They arrive boneless and trimmed for quick, easy grilling, but they taste just as sensational when pan-seared, sautéed, baked, or slow-cooked. Seasoning steak is often best kept simple, but you’re the creative mastermind in your kitchen and there are hundreds of ways to affect the final flavor with Kosher salt, black pepper, or more adventurous spices.
Order your rib eye steaks today and stock up for summer barbecues or chilly evenings. There’s nothing like a high-quality cut of steak to soothe your soul in the dead of winter.
Pan-Seared Rib Eye Steaks Recipe
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons sea salt
- 4 boneless rib eye steaks from Wholey’s
- 1. Thaw steaks
- 2. Coat both sides with black pepper and garlic powder
- 3. Heat iron skillet or frying pan over high heat until hot
- 4. Sprinkle ¾ teaspoon salt onto skillet for each steak and allow to heat up for 1 minute
- 5. Place the steaks on the salt and cook for 3 minutes. Turn steaks over and cook the other side for another 3 minutes (for slightly more well-done steaks, cook for an additional minute for each side)
- 6. Remove from heat and enjoy
Preparing your favorite vegetables or a side of rice helps to complete this delicious meal.