Cut Fresh Daily, Freezes During Transit with Dry Ice.
When company comes calling, there’s no better way to satisfy a crowd than with a prime cut of steak. Our filet mignon steaks are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Regarded by many as the “king of steaks,” filet mignon is extraordinarily tender. When prepared correctly, it will melt in your mouth and can even be cut with a fork. This lean meat is downright succulent and delectable whether seared, grilled, broiled, or baked using your favorite recipe. Our filet mignon steaks are cut from the tenderloin section and pack plenty of flavor. We ship fresh steaks straight to your doorstep so you can get started on a mouthwatering meal for yourself, friends, or loved ones right away.
Each of our filet mignon steaks weighs between seven and eight ounces, delivering the perfect portion for any hungry dinner guest. Although foodies and nutritional buffs might have you believe that red meat isn’t a sensible option, our USDA filet mignon boasts a great amount of protein, vitamins, and minerals such as niacin, phosphorus, and selenium. You can lose the guilt while enjoying each juicy bite. Serve our filet mignon steaks with mashed potatoes, string beans, mushrooms, or carrots.
Stock up on our filet mignon steaks and other delicious meats to take advantage of our free shipping special to select states on orders over $200.
Filet Mignon Steaks with Fresh Herb and Garlic Rub
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons bottled garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Wholey’s Market filet mignon steaks
- 1.) Combine seasonings and spices in a small bowl.
- 2.) Rub mixture evenly over filet mignon steaks.
- 3.) Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- 4.) Add steaks to the pan and cook for four minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Serve with mashed potatoes, broccoli florets, or your favorite side dish for a hearty meal!