Combine a delectable New York strip with juicy tenderloin, and you’ll soon discover a steak lover’s nirvana. Wholey’s premium porterhouse steaks pack a punch full of flavor. Best of all, they’re boneless, ready to cook, and shipped straight to your door. Porterhouse steaks are cut from the rear end of the short loin, so they include both strip meat and a large portion of tenderloin to create a mouthwatering experience all in one tasty package. We source our steaks from local farms so you’re guaranteed a high-quality product each time you order. Choose from two, four, or 5 premium steaks!
Whether sautéed, grilled, baked, or pan-fried, our premium porterhouse steaks will taste great as the focal point of your feast. Celebrate your anniversary with a romantic meal for two, or stock up on four premium porterhouse steaks for the whole family to enjoy. Each steak boasts 16 ounces of savory goodness, so you can season as little or as liberally as you would like. We use specialized packaging to keep your order fresh and delivered quickly.
One of the first characteristics of any good steak is marbling, which is the intramuscular fat within leaner sections of the beef. More marbling, the better cut of meat. Our porterhouse steaks feature the perfect portion of marbling to achieve a very tender and flavorful final product. Buy four premium porterhouse steaks for a delicious family meal today!
Seared Porterhouse Steaks Recipe
Yields: 2 Servings
- 2 Porterhouse steaks from Wholey’s
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2. Heat cast-iron or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat
- 3. Season steak generously with salt and pepper
- 4. Add butter to the pan and when melted, add the steaks to the skillet
- 5. Cook about 4 minutes each side on top of stove
- 6. Transfer to oven and cook about 10-12 minutes, depending on your wellness preference
- 7. Remove from oven and enjoy
Our Porterhouse steaks go great with a variety of freshly grilled vegetables including zucchini, squash, and corn.