Bring a taste of the ocean to your table with our selection of dry fresh sea scallops. Wild-caught in the Atlantic, each one of these dry sea scallops is unbelievably tender and moist. Scallops are one of those seafood dishes that have a distinct taste the whole family will love. You can prepare them in a variety of ways, ensuring that even the pickiest eaters will approve. When you order these dry fresh sea scallops, you'll receive a package of them weighing approximately 2 pounds. That's the perfect amount for a meal when you want to serve these at the house. Everything is caught fresh to provide you with the best taste and flavor.
Lemon Butter Sea Scallops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound of Wholey scallops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste, and add them to the skillet in a single layer.
- Cook, flipping once, until golden brown, or about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Once scallops are cooked, set aside and keep warm.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add lemon juice, and more salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with a fresh salad or a side of linguine