Preparing fish at home has never been more enjoyable thanks to the excellent selection of fresh seafood available at Wholey’s Market. Tilapia’s ability to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and salinity levels makes it one of the most prevalent and popular species of fish in the world. Our fresh tilapia fillets are an excellent source of lean, low-calorie protein for you to enjoy without any guilt. Tilapia is also rated a Best Choice fish by Seafood Watch, a leading expert on seafood sustainability. Each of our tilapia fillets is conveniently sized to make dinner preparation fast and simple. Best of all, you can qualify for free shipping by stocking up and spending $200 or more today.
Our fresh tilapia fillets are perfect for picky eaters because they don’t taste very fishy at all. Whether baked, braised, cured, grilled, poached, sautéed, seared, smoked, steamed or stir-fried, we guarantee that your dinner table will be abuzz with happy eaters. Our tilapia fillets can serve as a blank slate for all your favorite recipes and sides, including salsa, sauces, or steamed veggies. Each order comes with two pounds of delicious tilapia to make a delicious meal for date night or any meal of the week. Tilapia boasts a sweet yet mild taste with lean flesh and a medium-firm, flaky texture. Stock up and save by ordering our fresh tilapia fillets today.
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13” x 9” baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt. Pour mixture over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano, and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with mashed cauliflower, leafy greens, or a sweet potato soufflé on the side.