Pork Chops Center-Cut (3 Lb. Avg)
Looking for a lean protein that is easy to make yet still flavorsome? Look no further than the center-cut pork chops we offer. What sets these pork chops apart is our commitment to easy-to-make meals. We carved a little extra space into each pork chop to make room for some of your favorite ingredients, such as Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, and so much more. Making a delicious, well-rounded meal on a weeknight is even easier than you think! Every order of three-pound center pork chops has a lot of marbling to help make your favorite recipes even more tender and flavorful. Prepare to gather and make memories around the dinner table, because these top-grade pork chops will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
Whether baked, grilled, pan-fried, roasted or sautéed, every order of our three-pound center pork chops will leave your mouth watering with delight. Whip up a quick quinoa salad to accompany these tasty pork shops or serve them with a helping of your favorite stir-fried vegetables. By choosing Wholey’s Market as your destination for quality cuts of meat, you benefit from personable service and unbeatable prices. You can also qualify for free shipping to select states when you spend $200 or more on meat and seafood. Remember to register your account, so you can log multiple shipping addresses, track orders, and check out faster than ever before. Make our center-cut pork chops extra juicy by braising or brining them the night before. If you have any questions, please contact us today to learn more.
Glazed Pork Chops
Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the olive oil and porch chops together to create a seasoning mixture.
- 2. Remove the pork chops from their packaging and rub the seasoning mixture over all sides of each pork chop. The moisture from the meat will help the seasoning adhere to the surface.
- 3. Heat olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over a medium flame. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about five minutes on each side, until they are nicely browned.
- 4. If the pork chops are more than one-inch thick, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven for another five to 10 minutes to finish cooking. Test the chops with a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature reached 145°F. Cook longer if needed until internal temperature is reached.
- 5. Dredge the pork chops through the thick sauce in the bottom of the pan just before serving.