1 Canadian Salmon Fillet 3-4 Lb. Avg (Bone-In )
Cut Fresh Daily, Freezes During Transit with Dry Ice.
When it comes to the seafood you enjoy or prepare for your family, never settle for store-bought or farm-raised varieties. At Robert Wholey Company, we offer only the freshest fish fillets and delicacies. Our Canadian salmon fillets are no exception to our standard of incomparable flavor. Each order contains an average of three to four pounds for you to turn any weeknight meal into a special occasion, or you may choose to prepare each fillet as your recipes call for them. Salmon is one of the most popular fish on the planet, and it offers a wealth of nutritional value as well. This fatty fish is an exceptional source of protein, B vitamins, potassium, selenium, and other beneficial minerals. In addition to supporting heart health, salmon can also help fight inflammation and benefit weight control.
Our Canadian salmon fillets are a bestseller for their versatility and powerful flavor. The higher the fat content, the more powerful the taste. Salmon are traditionally white fish, but their diet of krill and small, salty fish can transform their flesh color to light orange or as dark as deep red. When you place your order, you can select either whole fillets or fillets cut into portions. With such a firm texture that becomes tender and flaky when prepared correctly, salmon is an excellent choice for healthier twists on burgers, steaks, sandwiches, pizza toppings, lox, and so much more.
Whether you are a seasoned seafood lover or interested in trying this delicacy for the first time, our Canadian salmon fillets will not disappoint. Each fillet is hand-cut by our seafood specialists and shipped directly to your door to become the main attraction of any entrée or favorite recipe. Need a little help getting started on your culinary masterpiece? Check out our fun and delicious recipe. If you have any questions about our product selection or shipping, please contact a member of our team today for further assistance.
Country of Origin: Canada
Honey Garlic Canadian Salmon Fillets Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
• 12 ounces of Wholey’s Market Canadian salmon, 2 – 3 fillets
• Black pepper
• Cayenne pepper
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon warm water
• 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• ½ lemon, sliced into wedges
1. Season the Canadian salmon fillets with salt, black pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Set aside.
2. Mix the honey, warm water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine well.
3. Heat up your skillet with olive oil.
4. Pan-fry Canadian salmon fillets until half done.
5. Add minced garlic into the pan until slightly browned.
6. Add honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it is sticky.
7. Finish by broiling the salmon for one minute or until slightly charred (optional).
8. Serve warm with rice, Pad Thai, corn chowder, a fresh salad, or your favorite side dish.