Getting stuck in the dinner rut can be tough. You’ve gone through the regular rotation and need something new to spice things up for the family. Our boneless lamb leg roast is the perfect option to toss into the rotation and mix things up. Our fresh leg roasts are perfect for everything from your traditional holiday meals to everyday weeknight dinners to casual backyard grill-outs with the neighbors. Without the bone, a lamb leg roast has the ability to marinate to perfection, so you can cover it with all your favorite sauces, herbs, and spices. This super tender lamb cut is well-suited for roasting with rosemary, mint, and a bit of mustard to delivery a punch of flavor to your taste buds. Each 2-pound boneless lamb leg roast is made at Pennsylvania’s own Marcho Farms for the best quality meat available. Here at Wholey, we are determined to only ever serve the freshest options for you.
Our boneless lamb leg roast is a great option for lunch or dinner and can be prepared in a myriad of ways. Bake it in the oven for a dinner that your family will love or put it in a crock pot with different vegetables and potatoes for a meal that cooks all day and falls off your fork. Sign up for our weekly savings, and let us make dinnertime easy!
Crockpot Roasted Leg of Lamb
- 1 boneless lamb leg roast from Wholey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Garlic, pepper, rosemary, and thyme to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1. Thaw leg of lamb and bring to room temperature.
- 2. Pour wine into crockpot. Mix lemon juice, honey, mustard, and spices together in a bowl until it forms a paste. Coat the lamb in the paste.
- 3. Place marinated lamb into the crockpot.
- 4. Cook on low, with a lid, for 5 hours. The internal temperature should read 145 degrees.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and vegetables.