There’s nothing quite like a home-cooked meal, and nothing says “home-cooked meal” quite like a rib roast. Wholey’s Market makes it easier than ever to find quality meats for excellent prices, and our standing rib roast can serve as the focal point of any meal or special occasion. Bone-in rib roast has long been a popular choice for holiday get-togethers, and you’ll soon discover why. Each order comes with approximately six pounds, so you have more than enough meat to serve six to 12 dinner guests. Don’t settle for less-than-the-best beef from your local grocery store. Every roast we offer comes from fresh USDA Choice beef, so you can feel confident about the quality of meat and enjoy premium rib roast without ever leaving home.
At high oven temperatures, you can seal in all the delectable juices of our standing rib roast. There are many ways to prepare a full prime rib. Whether baked, grilled, smoked, or spit-roasted, we guarantee that taste buds will be begging for more with each and every bite. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and that’s why we ship bone-in rib roast straight to your door. When you spend $200 or more, you can qualify for free premium shipping. While shopping, don’t forget to sign up for weekly savings so you can save big without compromising on flavor. If you have any questions about our prime rib selection, please contact us today to speak with a friendly representative.
Savory Standing Rib Roast
Yields: 10 servings
- 3 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in beef rib roast
- 2 cups beef stock
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon-pepper seasoning, paprika, garlic salt, crushed rosemary, and cayenne pepper. Place the rib roast in a roasting pan, fat side up, and rub with seasoning mixture.
- Roast for 2.25 – 2.75 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness. Remove from oven and tent with foil.
- Let the roast stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Pour drippings and loosened browned bits from the roasting pan into a small saucepan. Skim fat. Add beef stock to drippings and bring to a boil. Serve with the roast.