Orange Roughy Fillets Frozen (2 Lb. Avg)
Looking for an adventurous main course to try this week? Preparing fish at home has never been easier thanks to the wide selection of fresh seafood available at Wholey’s. Orange roughy is a deep-dwelling fish species found in oceans around the world. This relatively large deep-sea fish can live up to 150 years. Every order of frozen orange roughy fillets we offer contains approximately two pounds, so you can save some for future meals or prepare a delicious meal for the entire family. Our orange roughy fillets come from the pristine waters of New Zealand, where harvesting is highly regulated. Orange roughy offers a mild taste with firm, finely-texture white flesh that retains flavor even when frozen. Better yet, this fish is packed with nutrients that are good for your health.
Our frozen orange roughy fillets serve as an excellent source of lean protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. Eating five or more servings of fish per week has also been proven to reduce the risk of heart failure by about 30 percent. If you’ve been searching for a nutritious choice to satisfy your coastal cravings, look no further than our orange roughy fillets. We are committed to your satisfaction, which is why our frozen products are shipped on dry ice to ensure that they remain frozen upon arrival. Our premium shipping services are available for free when you spend $200 or more. All frozen orange roughy fillets are vacuum sealed and available at affordable prices. If you have any questions about this species of fish, please contact Wholey’s Market today for additional information.
Herbed Orange Roughy
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- In a shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice, butter, thyme, lemon peel, salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dip the orange roughy fillets on both sides in the lemon and spice mixture.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil.
- Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill the orange roughy fillets, covered, over medium-high heat or broil four inches from the heat for five to 10 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with rice, vegetables, pasta, or potatoes.