Pork Loin Back Ribs, (4 Lb. Avg)
Whether baked, slow cooked, braised, or barbecued to perfection, pork is a versatile meat enjoyed by millions of food lovers every day. Although Chili’s may have perfected the classic rib jingle, you can finally enjoy mouthwatering baby back ribs from the comfort of your own home. Our pork loin back ribs are tender and easy to prepare. We stock some of the finest USDA-inspected pork ribs available anywhere on the market. Each order provides four pounds of packaged pork loin ribs, ready to be seasoned and prepared in any method you choose!
Pork loin back ribs are cut from the loin section of a pig and provide a rich source of important nutrients, vitamins, and minerals when eaten in moderation. Vitamins and minerals include thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and other essential nutrients that play a vital role in a healthy diet. Moreover, grilling is an excellent alternative to baking or slow cooking for any health-conscious customers that wish to render the meat to make it leaner.
Prepare for your upcoming barbecue, tailgating party, or any special occasion by ordering our pork loin back ribs. We guarantee they’ll be the talk of the party, so much so that you may not have any leftovers to enjoy. Spend $200 or more and you can even qualify for free shipping to select states!
Oven-Baked Pork Loin Back Ribs
Yield: 8 servings
Total Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 1 package pork loin back ribs, slab
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- ½ – 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your oven to 340 degrees.
- Rinse ribs.
- Make several slits through the pork rib membrane* on the backside.
- Cut slab in half if needed.
- Season ribs front and back with salt, pepper, and your choice of rub spices.
- Place rib slab in a baking pan and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 340 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove foil.
- Add barbecue sauce and bake uncovered for an additional 20 – 30 minutes.
- Let ribs cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
*Note: Removing the membrane varies depending on the cooking method, but the membrane helps render the pork fat and keep the meat more tender.