Jumbo Chicken Wings 10 Lb. Avg (24-32 wings)
This Item can only be placed by calling in.
To place an order please call us at 412-391-3737
Item Does not qualify for free shipping
Nothing says gameday quite like chicken wings, and we have the perfect solution to satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Our jumbo chicken wings are specially sized and prepared to fill up the hungriest person in the room, which is great news for big families or avid sports enthusiasts. Chicken is a lean source of protein that is a healthy alternative for appetizers, side dishes, main courses, or party platters. Best of all, each order of jumbo all-natural chicken wings includes up to 10 pounds on average, so you can feed a crowd while staying true to your budget. We proudly offer some of the meatiest wings on the market, making them ideal for spice rubbing or brining beforehand.
Whether baked, broiled, fried, grilled, or slow-cooked to perfection, our jumbo chicken wings will make a fine focal point of any gameday meal or backyard barbecue. They taste especially delicious with barbecue or buffalo sauce on the side! Every order contains approximately four wings per pound. By shopping at Wholey’s Market, you can always expect the best-grade meats and cuts available. We also offer free shipping to select states when you spend $200 or more on merchandise. If jumbo all-natural chicken wings sound like the perfect centerpiece for an upcoming party, you can trust in the commitment to quality and personable service we provide. If you have any questions about our wings, shipping, or registering your account, please contact us today for additional information or further assistance.
Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, diced
- Optional: chili pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2. Combine the salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place the chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper mixture, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn and bake for another 15 – 20 minutes until wings are crispy and cooked.
- 4. When the wings are almost done, heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add the garlic, onions, and chili pepper flakes.
- 5. Cook until the garlic is slightly brown.
- 6. Remove the chicken wings from the oven and place them in a large bowl.
- 7. Toss the chicken wings with the garlic oil until completely coated.
- 8. Pour any leftover garlic oil over the top of your chicken wing platter and enjoy.