Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast (5 Lb. Avg)
Looking for healthy meat to serve as the focal point for your next weeknight meal? We proudly offer some of the finest boneless chicken breast available. Chicken is an easy-to-prepare meat that is well-suited to baking, barbecuing, braising, broiling, grilling, poaching, roasting, or smoking. Our boneless skinless chicken breast is one of the most versatile cuts of meat on the market, which is why our loyal customers love to buy chicken breast by the case. Best of all, poultry can be used to make a variety of classic meals: casserole, Cordon bleu, pot pie, soup, and so much more. Life tastes a lot better with golden, juicy chicken on the table. You can qualify for free premium shipping when you spend $200 or more today.
By choosing Wholey’s Market as your meat and seafood supplier, you benefit from personable service and affordable prices. Our boneless chicken breast offers a healthy alternative to red meat, but it also serves as an excellent source of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. Chicken has been proven to aid in weight loss, regulate cholesterol, and reduce the risk of cancer. Each order of our boneless skinless chicken breast contains approximately five pounds, so you have more than enough to make dozens of appetizers, lunches, and dinners. Enjoy tons of protein-packed meals right at home by choosing our boneless chicken breast for you and your family. Please contact us today if you have any questions. An experienced and friendly member of our team will happily help.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Yields: 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices fully cooked ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Flatten chicken to one-quarter-inch thickness; top with ham and cheese. Roll up and tuck in the ends. Secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cheese, sage, paprika, and pepper. Coat the chicken on all sides.
- In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over medium-high heat.
- Transfer to a five-quart slow cooker. Combine the soup and broth; pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for four to five hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove the toothpicks, and garnish with parsley.
- Cook the chicken mixture. Freeze in freezer containers.
- Partially thaw in the refrigerator overnight before you plan to reheat.
- Heat slowly in a covered skillet, stirring occasionally, until a thermometer reads 165°F.