Canadian Snow Crab Clusters (5 Lb.)
Anyone who visits the coast usually finds themselves sitting at a dockside eatery, waiting for one of the most coveted crustaceans available. Snow crabs, also known as queen crabs, are found in the North Atlantic and Pacific oceans. Canadian snow crab clusters are known for their sweet flavor and delicate meat. With a five-pound package, you gain the flexibility to enjoy seafood right at home on the mainland. We proudly offer premium, free shipping on all orders over $200. Stock up today for dinner parties, holidays, or anytime meals!
What makes our Canadian snow crab clusters so special is how incredibly versatile they are. Whether preparing an elegant dinner for date night or whipping up a quick meal for the family, snow crabs are relatively easy to prepare. Each five-pound package of snow crab legs includes a generous portion of attached body meat, so you can easily satisfy even the heartiest appetites.
Canadian snow crab may have a Best Choice ranking for sustainability, but this tasty crustacean is packed with minerals and essential vitamins. Without butter, snow crab serves as an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin C, niacin, and so much more.
When you shop at Robert Wholey Market, you gain direct access to the finest seafood selection online and the most personable shopping experience available. We ship our Canadian snow crab clusters on dry ice to guarantee that they are frozen upon arrival. Enjoy fresh food, shipped straight to your door and ready to eat.
Easy Bake Garlic Butter Snow Crab
Yields: 2 – 3 servings
- 2 pounds snow crab, thawed
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning (or mixture of celery salt, red pepper, black pepper, and paprika)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place thawed snow crab on a large piece of tin foil in a single layer.
- Mix melted butter and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush garlic butter over snow crab.
- Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning over snow crab.
- Seal tin foil to create a pouch. Make sure not to puncture any holes.
- Place snow crab pouch on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with melted butter for dipping.