If you are looking for a luxurious indulgence revered for its unparalleled taste, exquisite texture, and culinary versatility, look no further than our Heron Point Jumbo Lump Crab meat!
Even if you don't have a fresh seafood market along the water where you live, you can still easily find new recipe options. Our Heron Point jumbo lump crab meat is a delicious option for various meals, appetizers, and snacks. Our jumbo lump crab meat is available in one-pound cans, ensuring you have plenty for whatever you prepare. These vast, firm lumps of shell-free wild-caught crab meat are from the crab's two fin muscles, each 4 grams minimum in weight. It's a favorite choice for gourmet crab meat cocktails, stuffed crabs, extraordinary dips, and delicious crab cakes.
The beauty of our Jumbo Lumb Crab meat is its symphony of delicate flavors, delicate sweetness with the faint saltiness of the sea; this nuanced taste profile can serve as your next meal's canvas, whether it's the star ingredient in a classic crab cake, a refreshing salad, or delicately folded into a rich and creamy crab bisque.
We make it easier than ever for you to have Heron Point jumbo lump crab meat delivered right to your door. With our low shipping prices, you can enjoy this steam-cooked, hand-picked, and fresh pasteurized crab meat in a few days.
Crab and Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 1 C Heron Point Crab Meat
- Pastry for a 9 inch one crust unbaked Pie shell
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 C part skimmed mozzarella cheese
- 1 ¾ C Skim Milk
- ¾ C Dry Non-Fat Milk
- ¼ t black pepper
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- Preheat over to 425º
- Sprinkle onion and green pepper on the bottom of the unbaked pie shell
- Add mozzarella cheese
- Add one cup well drained crabmeat
- Lightly beat four eggs with skim milk and dry milk in medium bowl
- Pour mixture over ingredients in pie shell
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered at 425º
- Reduce oven temp to 300º and cook for approximately 30 minutes
- To check, use butter knife. Put half way between edge of pie and middle.
- When the knife comes out clean then the quiche is done.