Seafood lovers rejoice! Robert Wholey Company is proud to introduce our crab leg sampler. You can finally take your taste buds for a tour of the cold coastal waters off Alaska or Canada any night of the week. Our signature sampler offers three pounds of Alaskan King crab legs and three pounds of Canadian snow crab clusters to be enjoyed all at once or saved for separate occasions. Simply place your order online and you will receive fresh, delicious seafood right at your front door. Crab legs contain little fat and are a great source of protein, potassium, vitamins, and minerals, so you can feel great about serving crab to your family in moderation.
Prized for their delicate flesh and sweet taste, crab legs are an excellent choice for midsummer lunches, dinners, and special occasions. Most seafood enthusiasts and culinary aficionados choose to eat crab leg meat directly or incorporate it into a larger recipe for a full-bodied flavor. Many popular methods include boiling, steaming, baking, slow-cooking, or microwaving. So you can plan your meals or banquet accordingly, typical crab leg serving sizes can vary from one to two pounds per person. Desired quantities may vary depending on whether our crab leg sampler is the focal point of your main entrée or side dish.
At Wholey’s Market, we take pride in hand selecting only the very best crab legs for our customers to enjoy. We source our King Crab legs from the finest Alaskan fishermen, who quickly freeze them to ensure that they arrive at your door as if they were freshly caught. Try something truly decadent and savory for dinner by discovering our crab leg sampler. Need a little inspiration to concoct something you or your family will love? Check out our recipe! Crab legs are very versatile, and can be seasoned or prepared according to your individual preferences. If you have any questions about our free shipping special on orders over $200, contact a member of our team today!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
• 16 – 24 ounces of Wholey’s Market crab leg sampler
• Water or beer
• ⅓ cup butter
• ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
• ½ lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange crab legs in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
3. Pour approximately a cup of water or beer into the bottom of the pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
4. Bake on the center rack for 8 – 10 minutes or until desired consistency.
5. Remove from oven, carefully fold back foil to vent.
6. Serve on a large platter or in a bowl while warm.
7. Squeeze lemon wedges for zesty flavor (optional).
8. Serve with a side of corn on the cob, potato salad, warm buns, or your favorite side dish.
Garlic Butter Directions:
1. Place butter and crushed garlic in a small oven-safe dish and bake above or below the crab legs as they’re cooking on a separate rack.
2. Divide into small ramekins or a large serving dish for dipping.