We are hiring for Monday-Friday Positions for Seafood Counter Clerks. 32-38 hours per week. 9:00am-6:00pm.
If Customer Service is your passion and you are outgoing and friendly, you will fit right in! Fax 412-261-4834, or return to Wholey's Market Guest Relations.
Email your resume or application.
Top Reasons to Work at Wholey’s
1. Career opportunity and growth – 100% of our managers have been promoted from within.
2. A family-oriented company that respects the personal balance between work and family life.
3. Training programs to help you be successful and safe on the job.
4. Pride in knowing that Wholey’s is actively involved in helping many community and civic organizations reach their goals.
5. Benefits of paid vacation time, personal time and holidays.
6. Health and welfare benefits of a 401K, health and prescription drug insurance, dental and vision insurance, as well as long term disability insurance.
7. 10% discount on all groceries that you purchase for the household in which you live.
8. A fast-paced and exciting environment that develops your unique skills and abilities and puts as much emphasis on fun and customer service as on sales and profits.
9. An equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity is celebrated in the uniqueness of each Teammate.
10. Paid Vacation After 1 Year
11. Competitive wages
12. 401k retirement savings plan with company match.
13. Monthly Birthday Parties
14. Monthly Bingo Parties
An application for Employment can be found at Robert Wholey Market's Customer Service desk and at the information table in the upstairs dining room.
You can also Click Here to view and print an Application for Employment.
Your resume can be emailed to email@example.com with RESUME in the Subject line or FAX your resume or application to 412-261-4834.
You can also drop it off at the Customer Service desk on your next shopping trip.