Wholey's Electronic Gift Card Drawing
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents
How to Enter
- Entry online.
a) No purchase is necessary to enter.
b) To enter:
- Place an order online and use coupon code spring100 at checkout
- Email us at email@example.com with SPRING100 in the subject line with your name and address.
c) The contest starts on April 19th 2019 and all entries must be received by May 17th 2019. Robert Wholey Co is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On May 20th 2019 four (4) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- Four winners will be selected.
- The winners will receive an electronic gift card valued between $10 and$100 to be used online only at wholey.com
- Each winner will be notified by email from us.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household..
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Robert Wholey Co. has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Robert Wholey Co. accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Robert Wholey Co. cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Robert Wholey Co. is not responsible for any computer
or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Robert Wholey Co. reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.