Silverstar Low Salt Semi-Boneless Ham (7 Lb. Avg)
Searching for the perfect centerpiece to serve at an upcoming event? We offer only the best cuts of meat on the market, and Silver Star semi-boneless ham is certainly a customer favorite. Silver Star carefully blends natural spices to obtain the most distinctive flavors and consistent quality in every ham they offer. Each fully cooked ham is perfectly spiced but low on sodium, so you can enjoy a great-tasting meal without an ounce of guilt. Semi-boneless ham is easy to prepare for winter holiday parties, date night, or any kind of event. Ham that’s been cooked on the bone also tastes better than any boneless ham you might get at your local grocery store.
Our Silver Star semi-boneless ham serves as a great source of protein, B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and much more, but it also serves as a tasty alternative to chicken, beef, or fish. Our semi-boneless ham weighs approximately seven pounds, so you have more than enough to serve your entire family or several dinner guests. Baked ham tastes delicious on its own, but you can amaze your hungry guests by adding a glaze with fruit juice, wine, whiskey, honey, mustard, brown sugar, spices, or surprise ingredients. When you spend $200 or more, you can also qualify for free premium shipping. By choosing Wholey’s Market as your destination for quality meats, you benefit from personable service and affordable prices. If you have any questions about our pork selection or need help choosing a meat for your upcoming event, please contact us today for further assistance.
Orange-Glazed Semi-Boneless Ham
Yields: 16 servings
- 6 ½ pounds semi-boneless ham
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ounce frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a roasting pan with foil. Place ham in the pan, flat-side down.
- Whisk all the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour the mixture over the ham.
- Cover the ham with foil, sealing tightly around the edges of the roasting pan.
- Bake for two hours, or 20 minutes per pound, until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F. Remove foil from ham. Bake for 10 minutes, basting occasionally."