Semi-Boneless PA Lamb Leg (7 Lb Avg)
Dinnertime ruts are a thing of the past now with our semi-boneless PA lamb leg. Our USDA fresh semi-boneless Pennsylvania lamb leg is made fresh by Marcho Farms in Franconia, Pennsylvania. The generous 7-pound pack will provide enough meat for your entire family or dinner party with room to spare. For those who like to cook and freeze, this is a great option! Roast slowly all day in a crockpot with your favorite veggies and seasonings, and then freeze half of it for later. This is a great way to keep mealtime interesting, while also saving money, without sacrificing quality. We only ship the best meats possible, knowing that you need to feed your family. Wholey makes it easier than ever for you to find exactly what you’re looking for, at a great price.
Our semi-boneless Pennsylvania lamb leg is perfect for roasting, and easy to carve, ensuring that this meat will come to life with the right blend of herbs and spices. Whether you’re from Pittsburgh, or you found us online, you’ll soon learn why we’re the only place to go for delicious meats that are delivered right to your door. Shipping lamb legs is our specialty, and we make sure to offer free shipping on orders over $200. Place your order today!
Roasted Leg of Lamb
- 1 semi-boneless Pennsylvania lamb leg
- 3 tablespoons of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Bring your lamb leg to room temperature.
- 2. Place lamb in a broiling pan.
- 3. Broil on each side for 5 minutes each.
- 4. Add seasonings of garlic, salt and pepper.
- 5. Turn oven to 325 degrees.
- 6. Roast for 25 minutes per pound (about 2 hours for an average of 7 pounds.)
- 7. Check meat for internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve with glazed carrots or rice.