Chicken is one of the most versatile sources of lean protein you can prepare. Here, we proudly provide all-natural boneless chicken breasts that can be prepared in dozens of ways. Gerber’s all-natural boneless chicken breasts contain no antibiotics or hormones, so you can serve a delicious meal to your family with complete confidence in its nutritional value. Aside from being a lean source of protein, chicken breast is also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that are needed to support a well-rounded diet. Looking for a healthy way to enjoy America’s favorite weeknight staple? Baking or grilling chicken is quick and easy, but you can also barbecue, braise, deep-fry, pan-fry, roast, steam, and stew your way to poultry perfection.
Take Gerber’s all-natural boneless chicken breasts to a whole new level by adding your favorite spice rub or brining them the night before the big meal. With five pounds of boneless breast in your fridge or freezer, you can summon dozens of ways to create mouthwatering meals that the entire family will love. We are committed to your satisfaction, which is why our frozen products are shipped on dry ice to ensure that they remain frozen upon arrival. Our premium shipping services are also available for free to select states when you spend $200 or more. Enjoy fast, low-price shipping and personable service by choosing Wholey’s Market as your destination for all-natural boneless chicken breasts. Please contact us today with any questions or concerns, and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to help.
Parmesan Chicken with Caesar Roasted Romaine
Yield: 4 servings
- (4) 7-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, Pecorino, or Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 2 large hearts of romaine, cut in half
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; place on prepared sheet.
- 3. Combine cheese, panko, two tablespoons of oil, parsley, and one garlic clove in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pat panko mixture onto chicken breasts. Roast chicken about 10 minutes or until crumbs start to turn golden.
- 5. Drizzle romaine with one tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with remaining 1 chopped garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6. Remove chicken from oven and place romaine around chicken. Roast until chicken is cooked through and lettuce is browned at edges, about five minutes.
- 7. Divide among plates. Garnish with lemon wedges for squeezing over.