Take a break from your normal dinner routine and spice things up with a delicacy from paradise. The Caribbean is home to many species of grouper, a fish from the Serranidae family and close cousin to the sea bass. Every fish is wild-caught by hook and line before being frozen and shipped straight to us. Our Caribbean grouper fillets are lean and moist, with a distinctive yet mild flavor the entire family will love. Whether baked, broiled, deep-fried, grilled, or steamed, we guarantee that your taste buds will be begging for more with each and every bite. You can also wrap your fillets in aluminum foil to keep them fresh and juicy after grilling. Every order of fresh Caribbean grouper fillets comes with two pounds to prepare for a big dinner party or save for later use.
Every fillet in an order of our Caribbean grouper fillets is skinless, so they’re easy to prepare as soon as you receive them. Some people compare the taste of grouper as a cross between bass and halibut. Grouper is also considered a Best Choice fish by Ocean Wise and a Good Alternative fish by Sea Choice, which are two top authorities on seafood sustainability at various levels of the seafood supply chain. Our fresh Caribbean grouper fillets are perfect for lunch or dinner. This healthy and delicious fish is an excellent source of selenium, iron, potassium, and essential vitamins. Buy from Robert Wholey Company today to enjoy personable service and high-quality products. Register your account while you shop, so you can enjoy faster checkouts, store multiple shipping addresses, and track orders with ease.
Grilled Grouper with Lemon and Herbs
Yields: 2 servings
- 2 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning blend
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Lay the grouper on a large enough piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning blend over the grouper and drizzle each fillet with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Crimp the foil tightly into a packet.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place the foil packet on the grill grates. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the foil packet from the grill and wait one minute before opening. The fish should be flaky and firm.
- Pair with a side of orzo, summer roasted vegetables, and a glass of your favorite white wine.