If there is one staple that America can’t seem to live without, it’s pork chops. Pork is an excellent source of protein, a low source of sodium, and would make a great alternative to other red meats with higher fat content. In addition to other nutritional benefits, pork chops contain concentrations of iron, which play a large role in the production of red blood cells and can reduce fatigue. Our boneless pork chops center cut are perfect for any meal of the week. Whether you’re planning a romantic anniversary dinner or simply shopping for something tasty that the whole family will enjoy, we offer three pounds of boneless pork cut fresh daily and ready to be prepared for your favorite recipes.
Preparing our boneless pork chops center cut is easy and fun regardless of your culinary experience. Whether roasted, pan fried, grilled, or breaded and baked, all you need are a few choice seasonings. Our exclusive pork chops are extremely tender and can be brined before preparing to keep them extra moist. Boneless pork chops traditionally come from the head of the loin above the loin chops, resulting in lean meat with very little connective tissue or fat. With more than three pounds of our boneless pork chops center cut, you can create mouthwatering breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for yourself, friends, or loved ones. Pork chops pair nicely with salads, roasted potatoes, or with a creamed corn delicacy for a touch of southern comfort.
Robert Wholey Company has delivered the freshest meat and seafood available since 1912. With so many years of experience, our customers rely on our impeccable standards of quality flavor and value. Browse our extensive selection of fresh meat today to discover your next family favorite meal. Need a little inspiration for preparing our boneless pork chops center cut? Check out our recipe! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team today for further assistance.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 6 boneless center-cut pork chops, pressed lightly with fingertips to flatten
• Salt and ground black pepper
• ¼ cup flour measured into a pie plate or shallow pan
• A pan sauce (optional)
1. Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
2. While the pan is heating, sprinkle boneless pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper, then dredge them in flour.
3. A few minutes before sautéing, increase skillet heat to medium-high. When the butter stops foaming and starts to smell nutty, arrange the chops in the skillet.
4. Cook, turning only once, until they reach a rich golden brown, about three minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
5. Drizzle the cooked pork chops with a pan sauce of your own invention for added flavor (optional).
6. Serve with an uncooked relish or your favorite side dish.